maanantai 2. kesäkuuta 2014

At first some info about Amy

I'm a 23-year old girl who likes to play games, read books and manga and watch a lot of tv-shows. I live in Finland and my native language is finnish, so please excuse me my english.

I started playing videogames when I was about seven or eight and my early years of gaming mostly contained games for kids like Spyro, Crash Bandicoot and Croc. I didn't have a console or a computer of my own back then so my game time was very limited.

I now live with my boyfriend, who is also a gamer, and who owns most of our consoles and games. We have two gaming PCs, Playstations from 2 to 4, a GameCube (with as many as two games), my old laptop, an iPad and both PSP and PS Vita. I nowadays mostly game on Vita since I have many good games on it.

I mostly like to play RPGs, puzzle games and platformers. The things I appreciate the most in games are:
- Nice graphics
- Good storylines
- Lots of "extra" to do
- Good, easy controls
- Beautiful sceneries

In this blog, I'll be reviewing games I have played and perhaps writing other game related posts too. I propably won't be doing many brand-new games since I am not particularly wealthy and I like to buy my games a bit later. My bf sometimes buys games right at launch and I might do some of those games but we'll see.

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu